Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shesh84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Yahoomail Password
    Hi All

I am having an E-mail Id in the Yahoo from the Past 8 years in the last month I have Lost my Password. Now I am not able to Open my ID. When I enter that one it is asking the Secret Question as it is an 8 year old ID I don't remember. *** request for illegal activitity and personal info deleted

Regards
    Giri
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 12:07 AM
    1. No one on this forum will send you an e-mail hacking software.

2. to be honest with you, there really is no way of getting back your password unless you call Yahoo and have other verification methods to prove to them that this, in fact, is your e-mail address. I have a feeling that you may have to just make a new e-mail address.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 12:30 AM
    Have you not signed in in 8 years? Yahoo deletes everything anyway after like a year or something.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Sorry you will have to contact Yahoo directly or try and remember your password that you have been using for 8 years.
    shesh84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shesh84
    Hi All

I am having an E-mail Id in the Yahoo from the Past 8 years in the last month I have Lost my Password. Now I am not able to Open my ID. When I enter in that one it is asking the Secret Question as it is an 8 year old ID i don't remember. *** request for illegal activitity and personal info deleted

Regards
    Giri
    Hi All

Thanks for your comments. But one thing I want to tell you all that My Yahoo Id Iwas using from the past 8 year till last week I was using but I don't how it was blocked in the last week till that time I was checking my mail daily. Or else give the Yahoo's customer Care # of India so that I can call them and take some help from them as there are not having any hacking software for Yahoo. Give me the customer care No.
    nir_sharma00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Hi All

I am having an E-mail Id in the Yahoo from the Past 3 years in the last month I have Lost my Password. Now I am not able to Open my ID. When I enter that one it is asking the Secret Question as it is an 3 year old ID I don't remember. *** request for illegal activitity and personal info deleted

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
    Regards
    Neer
    Gho5t Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Search Google for password recovery. There are softwares that will find the passwords "stored in your pc". If you never changed it,just forgot it,that program should find it.
    Note: It only works in passwords inside your PC,it is "not" a hacking tool.
    sunder_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 09:13 PM
    How the hack of Yahoo mail ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password [ 2 Answers ]

Just hook up my wife's laptop computer with a Linksys router is a password required on her computer?

Password [ 2 Answers ]

:o Someone please help me to get my own official Yahoo accounts password; Very important data is being saved dere about my clients... Can anyone guide me how to recover that Yahoo password: [email protected]

Hacking yahoomail [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone who know 2 hack the password of yahoomail

I have forgeted my yahoomail passoword! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is CJ the problem is I have forgeted my yahoomail password and unfortunetly I don't know it secret questions. So is there any other alternate to recover my password!! If you get any soloution on it please mail me at [email protected] ... CJ Singh

A password for my PC [ 4 Answers ]

Hello experts, How can I do a password for my PC so no one can use it. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search