Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    natasha703's Avatar
    natasha703 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 9, 2015, 05:14 AM
    The method of measuring the volume of a stone using an overflow can and a graduated cylinder could be used for what kind of stone
    ebaines's Avatar
    ebaines Posts: 12,132, Reputation: 1307

    Sep 9, 2015, 05:45 AM
    Think about it - whatever the object is that you are trying to determine the volume of with this technique must be completely immersed in the water, right? So ... what property must the object have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Measurements [ 5 Answers ]

I measured across the thread of my new taps to go in and they measured 3/4 inch. I went off and bought 3/4 inch tap connectors only to find they were too big! I bought 1/2 inch tap connectors later on and they fitted perfectly! I have since measured the 3/4 inch tap connector and it measures an...

Toilet Measurements [ 2 Answers ]

Ihave sloping ceilings in my upstirs want install toilet are there any codes on headroom for this situation?

Cubic measurements [ 2 Answers ]

How to determine cubic measurements. I have length, width, and depth. Do I simply multipy the three numbers? 72 x 28 x 33 = how many cubic inches?

View more questions Search