Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Phdncash4u's Avatar
    Phdncash4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 15, 2019, 01:47 AM
    Stocks and bonds
    How do you get old bearer stock certificates held in street name transfer and deposited
    InfoJunkie4Life's Avatar
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,410, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

    Nov 2, 2019, 12:27 PM
    It can different by company, but generally you turn them in for registered shares through the company's issuer. It is best to consult the office of the company's stock issuer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stocks and bonds [ 1 Answers ]

If I have 100 dollars in an investmant company. And the stock market is good and I have 120 dollars in my investament account. Why can't I just take out the 20 dollars instead of having to sell stock. Thanks

Stocks and Bonds [ 0 Answers ]

The Kansas Company repurchased and retired $20,000 par value of 10 percent bonds that it has outstanding. The repurchase price was 98, plus accrued interest. I would like to know what accounts you would use and how to calculate the amount to debit and credit? Preferred stock $100 par, 100,000...

View more questions Search