Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shantyshaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Why is my well pumping but I'm getting no water?
    My water pipes froze when it was cold out. I noticed the pressure switch was not cycling, when inspecting the switches contacts I determined the pressure switch needed replaced. After installing new switch pump started running and would not shut off, but no water in house, no visible or audible leaks either. Two day's later the water froze again and no water since then even though it has been above freezing for 4 or 5 days now. Well is still running continuously, no leaks as far as I can tell. Does the pump need primed? And if so how do I prime it?

Check out some similar questions!

My water comes out of my faucet in a pumping fashion? [ 3 Answers ]

For the last few months, when I turn on my faucet in my kitchen, the water seems to pump out of it instead of smoothly. If I pull the sprayer out and let it hang, it'll even itself out sometimes, but then goes right back to the other way. I have no idea why? Please help, it's driving me nuts.

Sump pump runiing & pumping water for over 12 hrs.. [ 0 Answers ]

I live in a townhome community with the homes being built in 1970's. The builder never sealed the basements nor installed sump pumps so water in the basements and mold are a constant issue here. I live in an end unit and my neighbor 2 doors down (in the middle unit) had a professional...

Pumping fun [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to put a shower in a bathroom and I need to tap the shower wast line into the tiolet waste line but what do I use to put them together ,cause the tiolet wast is mad of brass and I want to use pvc will ikt work or is there another way to tie them back together

Well Water Pump not pumping [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 3/4 hp, shallow well water pump, craftsman. It is above ground near the tank. Yesterday i noticed there was no water. when i went to check the pump, there was a hose that is on the pressure switch that had come off, and the pump had shut off. the pump was hot. i assumed it had over...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.