Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izzy8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Money for retirees
    Have you ever heard of something called HiRA's? Rec'd email re HiRA, something about money for retirees More info about this please. Thx,
    izzy8
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Here's an article about HiRAs
    Stock Gumshoe: "HIRAs -- Funding Retirement with Healthcare Trusts?"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2007, 09:57 AM
    They are basically wanting you to take your money, give it to them as a investment so that you can receive money latter. Also they do lump sum progrmas where you give them so many 100's of thousands of dollars and receive a monthly check.

Only deal with investment brokers that you know and can trust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

What artist sings "money money money" [ 5 Answers ]

I can't find the song "money money money" listed anywhere.(I think that's what the title is) I don't know the artist.

I need money [ 6 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what to put this question under but anyway... I need some money because I really want to buy singstar I am only 12 and my dad won't let me wash his car and things so how can I get money?? I can't get a newspaper round either please help?! The game is £20

How do I get my money? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in GA and received a judgement a few years back. According to the instructions on the judgement, I am entitled to the judgement plus interest but how do I go about getting it? The defendant has property which is not being used (with an abandoned trailer,old car, and other meaningless junk on...

View more questions Search