Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sivneth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Real Gross domestic product
    Real GDP is increasingly criticized for its alleged failure to adequately measure the standard of living. To what extent do you think this criticism is valid?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jul 24, 2007, 05:49 AM
    First, GDP is the measure of all goods and services produced in any one year, it does not measure the distribution of these goods and services among different sections of society.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gross profit [ 1 Answers ]

Is gross profit is equal to net sales minus operating expenses?

Gross Margin [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate how much gross margin for each moth? Sales : Jan-12000; Feb-8,000; Mar-13,000; Apr-11,000; May-9,000; June-13,500 Collection: Jan-11,000; Feb-10,000; Mar-11,500; Apr-10,500; May-10,500 June-9,500 Cost of Goods sold is always 65 percent of sales. Thank u.

Gross skin [ 4 Answers ]

Yea I know this sounds gross but I have acney on my back I want to know how to get rid of it

Net vs. Gross a/r [ 2 Answers ]

In a company's financial statements, what is usually shown in the a/r account? Net or gross a/r? If the a/r is broken down, and a note says the company uses 2.5% allowance for bad accounts based on a/r, but no allowance account is explicitly shown, do you assume that the values you see are net, or...

Gross hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark hairs that grow reeeeally noticeably all over my stomach. I used to shave them until I noticed it getting worse. Is this normal for anyone? Its really gross. I also have hair around my butt and upper legs big time. Also my upper lip which I remove but is still gross. This doesn't seem...

View more questions Search