Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    mspugh926's Avatar
    mspugh926 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 9, 2009, 09:29 AM
    How can I get assistance with paying my rent?
    How can I get assistance with paying my rent in an apartment?
    JimGunther's Avatar
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38
    Full Member

    Jun 9, 2009, 09:32 AM

    There should be some sort of Social Services agency in your area that helps people in such circumstances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not paying rent [ 1 Answers ]

Have a friend who rented a warehouse to a couple who was going to start a business out of the warehouse. They signed a lease that stated the roof leaked in one area. Two or three months after moving in they stopped paying rent and got a lawer and are now trying to sue the lady that has the...

Judgement Debtor needs assistance paying/options [ 3 Answers ]

I am the Judgment Debtor sued was given a break but still owe 2,200.00 $35/a week. It says to contact the court Clerk if this is a problem in fine print. I did, and the just gave me the process book. I called the Connecticut assistance and would not speak to me because I am not low-income. I make a...

Paying rent [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need to pay rent on a foreclosure house even if I don't have a lease and I plan to move by the 21st and should I get my deposit by and how do I go about it

Rent Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any organizations besides Job and Family Services that offers help with rent and other bills?

Paying Rent [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just curious, in my lease it says that my landlord will collect the rent of the first of every month, well it's nearly halfway through January and he still hasn't come to get it. Is it my job to go to him and say here's the rent, or can I just wait for him? (I've had to chase him down every...

View more questions Search