Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

May 30, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Is it my phone or have other motorola users had the same issue?
    Hi I have a motorola v360 mobile phone its bascily the same as the v3 but I can put a memory card in mine as the v3s you cant,anyway latly I've been having some trouble with messaging a lot of the time I try to send a message(txt) ill press send and it will delete the message and go back to the homescreen,the message doesn't get sent to drafts so I find myself often retyping messages 3-4 times before it will send.anyone else had problems with this or is my phone broken?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 01:11 PM
    I have a V360 and never had this happen, take it back to the store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorola C139 Mobile Phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Motorola C139 phone that was given to me by a friend who recently returned home from the USA. The phone is registered with TracFone for prepaid services. The manufacturers sim card has been misplaced and there is no way this phone can be activated. Can you help me go through this?

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Motorola Camera Phone pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search