Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Motorola Universal Bluetooth
    I purchased a Motorola Universal Bluetooth from Best Buy yesterday. The girl who helped me assured me that I could use 1 bluetooth for my personal Samsung phone as well as my Blackberry. I have a Blackberry 7510 and I Nextel technical support is now telling me that this version Blackberry does not support Bluetooth. I did see a device on Nextel's accessory page called a Jabrba Bluetooth Adapter. Would this decive allow to use the Bluetooth I aleady have with my Blackberry?
    Thanks!
    shacker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Yes, it would as long as it has the standard headset jack, 3/32 , but they are a pain they must be paired with the bluetooth headset which can be overwhelming at times and it must also be charged along with the headset. So now you have to keep your phone charged, bluetooth headset, and adapter. All that makes life harder not any easier.
    KMC6296 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Thanks so much for the response. My Blackberry is like a brick! So, while it does sound like a pain to keep everything charged, I think it is still something I need to look into. Can you tell me, is it relatively easy to set-up?
    shacker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 07:48 AM
    There are different procedures for different headsets what you bought is most likely a motorola H850 or H700 let me know and Ill tell you how to put it into bonding mode. A company called Cardo makes a bluetooth adapter that can be bonded with the headset they can be found at radioshack or bestbuy. Let me know which models you have and Ill take you through it.
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Yes, it would let you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Universal Honeywell thermostat not so universal [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install a Honeywell programmable 7400 "universal" thermostat. My current system does not match the wiring colors on the 7400. Current system is a trolatemp by honeywell. The terminal colors are: WROBGY This is an oil forced air heat and AC system with 2 zones. The...

Internet via bluetooth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a motorola v550 with bluetooth+bluetooth dongle+desktop PC Running on winxp. Guys I need to connect to the Internet that I'm using on the v550. Ialso have opera9 loaded on my PC. In idiots terms How do I do it. Thanks Guys

Bluetooth dongle? [ 2 Answers ]

Are bluetooth dongles specific to particular devices or is any dongle compatible with anybluetooth device?

Bluetooth not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got a bluetooth but when I insert it in my usb jac it need a driver but my operating system hasn't got the driver for that usb bluetooth . I am running windows xp and I don't have any driver cd with the bluetooth. Please help

View more questions Search