Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzmine90 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 05:59 PM
    $15 for unlimited calls on virgin mobile?
    Recently I have virgin mobile and I got pay as you go ($30 for 1500 minutes) and I would like to know if I could get $15 unlimited calls on my virgin mobile without it being monthly and no contract... NEED HELP!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 25, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Shouldn't you be asking this of a Virgin Mobile sales rep?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Doesn't look like it.

Virgin Mobile Rates
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 10:11 PM
    But depending on where you are at, there are many unlimited plans for 40 to 50 dollars with no contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DATA UNLIMITED what does that mean? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I recently joined my husband in at&t.. I was just wondering what does Data Unlimited mean exactly? My husband bought me a IPhone and I know that my phone has complete access to internet and any websites.. But I just notice that his phone had data unlimited does that mean that it also...

Virgin mobile phone [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I own a virgin mobile restore phone and I was wondering if any one could tell me how I would set one of the songs I got on my phone as a ringtone?

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

Any one know unlimited calls for euro and usa and uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I am in search any voip service in which I could make calls unlimited in euro and usa and uk etc... just paying till 5 dollars of a month... I have check voipzoom.com and 12voip.com websites.. but these websites says unlimited calls but these are not unlimted calls offer... these...

Unlimited texting [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know of a cheap cell phone plan that lets you have unlimited text messaging @ a cheap monthly rate? Preferably pre-paid...

View more questions Search