Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gimmy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 12:21 PM
    How do I trace an international number?
    I was given a phone number to call in another country. Before I call it, I would like to trace the number to be sure who It belongs to. How would I do this? Can you help me?

Lew
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2010, 03:03 PM
    Hi, Gimmy1!

What I would suggest doing is to first try a Google search for the number. If you put quotes on either end of the number, that's the result that must show up in the search, if it's available.

If that doesn't work, then the next thing that you might want to try would be to click on the following search. There seems to be a number of sites that might be able to help .

Trace International Phone Number - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a text messege from this number +639103685415. How to trace this number?

How to trace international calls [ 1 Answers ]

I'm receiving call from unknown number and I doubt it is International call.It is 12 digit no. and I'm sure that it is not from home country. Please guide me how to trace this number.

Need to trace this number [ 4 Answers ]

I received call from this 2 no. 10988 and 1852109 not sure if it is from VOIP. Can anyone help need to find it urgently.

View more questions Search