Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Absolutely FREE Ringtones and Wallpapaers
    Hi all
    I for one have been searching in vain for FREE Ringtones and like everyone else if you Google it you get sent to sites that claim they are free but there is always a catch. Ie: You sign up and get a couple free but still have to pay subscriptions etc. in the end.

Well I've found one that is truly FREE , you do have to sign up but there are no charges as this is a share site.

Give it a go , I've used it today and downloaded quite a few for FREE.

FREE Nokia Themes - Sony Ericsson Themes
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Apr 3, 2009, 09:38 AM

Myxer - Download Ringtones and More

This is a very good site as well! It is not a subscription service, some items are free, some cost minimal amounts. You can make your own ringtones and wallpapers too.

Myxer :: Support » Blog Archive » How much does Myxer cost?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by passmeby View Post
    LOL! They have my ringtone that I made myself: Myxer - TF2main-theme
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:13 AM
    passmeby,
    Its from a game, more here: YouTube - Team Fortress 2 Teaser Trailer
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 3, 2009, 11:33 AM

I love myxer. It's whereI go for mine!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free real ringtones for Samsung sgh-d407 [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought this phone for my wife from an individual, and he said it would play real ringtones, but come to find out, that its not compatible to use mp3 ring tones. Are there any other versions of real ring tones (not polyphonic) out there besides mp3? It will play mp3 files, just can't use them...

Absolutely had enough - really have had enough. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everybody, So, I am feeling incredibly despondent and depressed at the moment over the whole situation with my pregnant ex-girlfriend. I have been brooding over a few things lately and the whole thing has gotten on top of me. On the one hand, I have heard reports that her friends...

Does he absolutely hate me or what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have know this guy at school for a few years. We used to laugh, tease, and joke with each other, but he got held back a grade and we didn't see each other at all the next year- except for an occasional glimpse in the hallway. Now, I see him in the hallways quite often, and also I see him during...

Absolutely Gross! [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a cat that constantly throws up hairballs, his food whatever. It's absolutely gross! What's wrong with it? I try feeding him less, that doesn't work. I try giving him more to eat, that doesn't work. We've tried different foods, that don't work. I'm all out of ideas. Please someone...

View more questions Search