Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boopalor Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 12:09 PM
    Black berry 8310
    I have some problem on my phone
    1- when I want to use bluetooth I can't get any thing from other phones I just can send the items.
    2- I don't know how to use my memory card , this phone has memory stick but I don't know how to open my files . Because I can't see any option for memory stick on desktop.

Could any one help me how to solve these problem on my phone ?
    Thanks
    b_harish123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 02:24 AM

If you are not able to receive data from other deive try to pair the two devices and then transferr the data... if it still doesn't work then try to do a soft reset and the try...
    Coming to the mamory card issue try to check the settings on the blackberry and see if the memory card is getting recognised my the blackberry... if it is not then try to remove the memory card and insert it back and then let me know...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to identify red berry w/ white specks [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to identify a small red berry with white specks. The berry skin is fairly translucent. It grows on a small shrub with silvery green leaves. The berries are close to the stem rather than drupes. It appears similar to some species of buffaloberry, but so far I haven't been able to...

Black berry 8310 [ 3 Answers ]

I have some problem on my phone 1- when I want to use bluetooth I can't get any thing from other phones I just can send the items. 2- I don't know how to use my memory card , this phone has memory stick but I don't know how to open my files . Because I can't see any option for memory stick on...

Who was Albert Berry? [ 4 Answers ]

Name on reverse side of a wood block print from 1920's. To: Albert and Alfred Berry. Best wishes etc... your friend,, etc.

View more questions Search