Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 12, 2006, 08:01 AM
    I broke my cell phone AGAIN, subsidy password
    I broke my cell phone AGAIN:mad:

As most of you know my daughter and I are involved in the rescue of abandoned and neglected animals, between the equine rescue and the guinea pigs, it is double LL on our cell phones, the other day while working with a horse my cell phone popped out of my shirt hit the ground and I cracked the LCD screen,:eek: now I have a wonderful rainbow effect. One of my friends gave me a Motorola Razor phone, it said AT&T on it but had been used on a cingular service. I put my sim card in it and it said subsidy password needed. I called cingular, cingular said call Motorola, Motorola said call AT&T. When you call AT&T it switches you back to cingular because cingular bought AT&T. now what do you do. EBAY has a site where you sent the cell phone a way to unlock it, another site makes you pay on line, and then they will tell you a location to go to, to get it fixed. That is scary if you asked me. All I want is the code for a V505 Razor. It is sad, can some one help me?:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2006, 09:51 AM
    No need to crosspost. See other thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17677
    lgjones31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    It is not giving the code

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

Subsidy password [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the subsidy password for cingular or motorola phones, whichever will unlock the cell? :confused:

View more questions Search