Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Cover for Motorizr Z3
    Hi, I just got this new cell phone. Does anyone know if there is a protective cover for the sliding phone? If you do, can you give me a link to it. Thank you.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Why don't you try Motorola website
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I checked the site and I couldn't find any covers for sliding phones. Also, I got a charger with the phone too. One is the adapter with 2 poles and the prongs come separately. The prongs don't fit in to the poles on the adaptor. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne - how do I cover it up? [ 14 Answers ]

I suffer from acne and sometimes it is just impossible to show my face in public. I hope anybody have ideas how to cover it up (I tried make up, but it still noticeable to the naked eye). Thanks. :confused:

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

Not so Noticeable cover up [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make a scab on your face less noticeable without making it noticeable seeing the makeup on the scar?

Skin cover up! [ 1 Answers ]

Im a guy and I need a way to cover up old blemish problems! Is there any way for a guy to do that? Any special things people use out there?!

View more questions Search