Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chayla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Phone password!
    Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how to unlock a motorola l7 phone, as I got a phone off eBay and I need the subsidy password but don't have it, so if it's OK can someone please help it would be very appreciated.:)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 06:43 AM
    There are a number of tools available to unlock phones but we don't offer such help at AMHD. What I can tell you is that contact any Motorola service centre and they'll help you out.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 28, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Every phone I have ever had uses the last 4 digits of my phone #.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

I broke my cell phone AGAIN, subsidy password [ 2 Answers ]

I broke my cell phone AGAIN:mad: As most of you know my daughter and I are involved in the rescue of abandoned and neglected animals, between the equine rescue and the guinea pigs, it is double LL on our cell phones, the other day while working with a horse my cell phone popped out of my...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search