Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UCFMiss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:51 PM
    LG CU500V Annoying issue
    How can you stop the LGCU500V from having double tone when messaging? As in... when you hit "send" for a text, it makes a noise, THEN it makes a noise when the message is SENT... I want it OFF!

How can you do that? Help!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 03:12 AM
    You can consult LG website they have all manuals of their products >>
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 02:34 AM
    UCFMiss you can consult an LG customer agent to help you with that problem, unless if someone at AMHD has that same LG phone and knows how to solve the problem!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Neighbors! [ 27 Answers ]

Ok, at first my husband thought it was my imagination. My neighbors that live right next door do exactly as I do every year! The curtains, I get hardwood floors, they get it a week later, same wreaths at christmas, this week I put out certain topiaries a certain way on the porch then they go and...

Annoying neighbors [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I have lived at my house now for 2 years and when we moved in we had an above ground pool, our neighbors (we live in a twin) kids are asking us to use the pool and I keep saying no! My mistake was 2 weeks ago when the youngest girl of 3 (16 years old) asked if she could use the pool...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

Annoying Noise [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently purchased my laptop from a website called usanotebook.com. It's a dell latitude c600 and it looks brand new. The only problem is this annoying, almost buzzing, tone-like sound that comes from the computer. When I mute sound on the computer, I don't hear the noise as much, just when...

View more questions Search