Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fightn_tha_goodfight Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Iphones are they worth it?
    Are they all up to par with all the hipe, some info before I spend the 500$.
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2007, 09:02 AM
    I Don't believe it's worth it. I think its way too expensive for what it gives you and it's really delicate..
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 09:15 AM
    $500 for a glorified cellphone with a few extra features? If you have a lot of disposable income burning a hole in your pocket you can be an early adopter, other than that it's all hype at this point.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 07:10 PM
    I don't think an iphones worth the money. I don't have one but iv'e seen them advertised. And they do look like they would be really nice to have but $500 is a lot for a phone. If you have that kind of money then maybe its okay. But I would check into it and see about what would happen if it got stolen and things like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is it worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have some old baseball cards and have no idea what they might be worth. They are: Nolan Ryan 1992 from Leaf, Inc. #22 of 26 Mark Davis 1991 from Leaf, Inc. #54 Andrew Neal Allanson 1191 Leaf, Inc. #42 Ivan Calderon 1991 Leaf, Inc. #48

Am I worth it? [ 7 Answers ]

This is dumb, but I just broke up with my boyfriend... yesterday and I'm sure I should just wait it out till I don't feel this way anymore, but am I worth it? Am I pretty at all? Will I every find a mature guy that really wants a relationship with me?

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

View more questions Search