Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkrae12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 01:39 AM
    I like a gay boy
    Omg, I can't believe this happened. I like a gay boy. I'm 14 and he's like 16, I really like him, but he's gay. He used to be bi I guess, then he was just all the way gay. I like him a lot, but, he likes boys. Its upsetting really. What to do?

-Kaleigh
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 04:12 AM
    I'm not sure what you are asking.

It is unlikely that he would develop a romantic interest in you, as you've said, he's clearly gay.

You can't change someone's sexual orientation, he is who he is.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 05:01 AM

Yep, like Jake said, he's gay.

That's the same as a woman coming to you and asking you out, obviously you would say no if you were straight.

Trying joining some social or mixed sex sports clubs, get out and meet some new guys.

I had a huge crush on my friend in high school, most of the girls did, a few years later we found out he was gay, yeah we were all heartbroken but once we knew he was gay, we knew he was off limits.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 02:55 PM

Be a friend who is mature enough not to get carried away by your feelings.
    charlie_57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 05:45 PM
    If this boy is 16 like you say then there is a great chance that he has not made up his mind yet for what sex he actually likes. He might tell people he is gay but soon he could say that he is straight or even just bi. I knew someone who done the same from going straight to gay then bi.

All I'm saying is ig he is definitely gay then sorry you don't have a chance other than hating him or being friends. But if he does go straight or bi then get in there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search