Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 25, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Allheart my sweet, this is my special memorial tribute to Kara. I hope you can enjoy it, and know I am thinking of you.

YouTube - Disney AMV- "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

Hugs!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 05:57 AM
    I missed it too--I'm so sorry Allheart.

Having you for a Mommy, I know that Kara had a good life.

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your "child" (I have the 4-legged kind too). If there is anything I can do, Please let me know.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Allheart,

Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear-just know that you are very close in our thoughts.

Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.

If this world had more people like you, there would be no hate.

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Anonymous

Stringer
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Oh Allheart, my dear. I am sorry for your hurt spirit and your broken heart. You were the best Mommy your little pup could have ever had. You gave her a full, rich, playful, amazing life. We're all here for you.

Much love.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2008, 03:39 PM
    I can't even find the words... but THANK YOU SO MUCH! All of you.

All of your big beautful hearts and heartfelt words, are such a comfort.

Hubby and I are doing a little better, grateful for so many things and grateful for loving hearts like all of yours.

Bless each of you.

Love you all deeply,
    Allheart
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I'm glad to see you are holding up. You are a very special person in my life and in my heart. You and I have been through thick and thin. I know the two of you will get through this. You stay always in my prayers.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Glad to hear you are fairing well. You are a wonderful person and when you hurt... we all do;)
    Hugs
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Glad to hear you are fairing well. You are a wonderful person and when you hurt.....we all do;)
    Hugs

So true Start...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 26, 2008, 04:05 PM
    We all love you dearly, and you were my Angel when I needed you! I will never forget you for being there. I'll be happy to return the kindness, in anyway I can.

So happy to hear you are doing a bit better sweets! Hang in there!

Love and Big Hugs!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 04:23 AM
    Oh, Allheart, I just learned about Kara. I'm so sorry and I would like to wish you courage and strength, from God, who I'm sure will be taking care of Kara. I myself have passed in a rather similar situation; a stray dog once came in my yard one morning, and seemed to like us. We adopted it, gave it our love, took care of it, played with it, fed it. However it but always found a way to go out, even when the gate was closed and came later. One day, it never returned back. I kept waiting during weeks, shouting its name whenever I saw a black dog (it was called Blackie, as it was black), I called it. In the end, my mom toldd me that it was gone and would probably never come back. For my 10th birthday, I got a dog (still with me, named Dixy) and we have had wonderful times!

I'm sure that Kara too, have had wonderful times, even during its short lifetime and is very happy to have you as 'mother'.

Abundant blessings to you and your family, BIG BIG HUGS! Take care.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Allheart,

Thank you so much for noticing my little note with everything that is going on around you and your husband at the moment. You are a very special lady. I hope the pain easies soon and the lovely memories flood in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it special? [ 19 Answers ]

To the point... All my life I've believed that there is only that one other that would make you as happy as you could ever be in your life. So sure enough, I start looking for my other... Here we go... Ive been through 3 or 4 different girls, but none of them seemed to stick because of...

Special journals [ 1 Answers ]

There is an bank credit memo for 1,000 what section does that belong to CASH PAYMENT JOURNAL?

Special need [ 3 Answers ]

Do anyone know of a good dentist who see special need children. His age is 12 yrs old?

Special Ed Dating [ 10 Answers ]

Ok maybe Im being judgemental? Maybe you all can tell me your opinions on a Special Education or Mentally Challenged (Female) dating a Perfectly Healthy (Male) who has been known to use girls for sex? Not saying he will just has a reputation of it. I do not know him personally but my friend...

View more questions Search