Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CapriceeBabyyxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 12:45 PM

Can you all stop saying hurtfull things and who ever you are Back off because if you can READ. Then read what I just put and your see what I've been going though and then you might understand why I want a chidl. All right.

Mar 10, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Look. Can people PLEASE read what I put and PLEASE TRY and understand how it is for me what I'm going though then have people I don't ing now start saying hurtfull things , I odnt want to start an argument I was justing saying how it was from my point of view . I want to be friendly and friends with eeveryone I talk to on here , I don't like having argument about silly things . Just please people just try and see it from my point of view about having children . Like I seid I don't want to start an argument. Thank you Love Capricee xxx:mad:

Mar 10, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Look I understand what you lot are saying but the thing is , your not me you havant been through things I have. Because I want a kid at 15 its because I don't want my child going though the hits and punches I get from my grandad who I live with. And he is dying and not trying to sound horrible but I can't what for him to die beause I've lived with him since I was 3 and gone though so much and I've allways been told to keep my mouth shut but now I can finely speak out and not be afried that he is going to hurt me. And the comments you have just seid are HURTFULL. And I've been going through depressoin and my uncle has just died arfter a gang jumped him and stabbed him and set him a light. Now please can you all stop saying hurtfull things to me x
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 01:08 PM

What makes you think that you are physically, mentally, and emotionally able to raise a child at 15?

Why not get an EDUCATION, so that your child can have the best things in life, rather than have a child for YOU--that's just selfish.

Maybe I don't know where you're coming from, but believe me--you're just perpetuating the cycle if you don't take care of YOU, as an adult, before you bring a child into the world.

And again--how would you SUPPORT this child? Welfare? You cant' even get a JOB at 15 that pays better than minimum wage! That's not enough to support ONE person, much less one person and a baby!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Caprice, who is supposed to 'back off'? What exactly has been said to YOU that is 'hurtful'? Telling the truth is being honest not mean or hurtful.

Something to think about: having a baby should not be a means to get unconditional love. A baby is not a tool to use to prop up one's feelings about oneself.

If you don't love, like, and feel good about yourself, having a baby will only make those insecurities and negative feelings worse.

No one, not even a baby you gave birth to, can make you feel better about yourself. Self -confidence, -respect, -esteem, etc. has to come from inside YOU. If you don't believe in yourself, then no one else can especially any child you try to raise.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2010, 09:24 PM

The reasons you stated are pretty much the opposite of a good environment to bring a baby up in.

Like Synnen and Cat said, how do you plan on taking care of this baby?
    Do you expect other taxpayers to just hand you over your welfare money?
    How do you plan on eventually getting a decent job when you have no education?
    How do you plan on paying for your education if you do decide to continue at school?
    How do you plan on paying for the babies, clothes, food, furniture, school fees etc etc when you are working a minimum wage job as well as having to pay for rent (you wouldn't be able to buy a house on such a low income) car payments, insurance, electricity, water, rates and taxes...

I'm sorry to sound so harsh but it's just a fact... children shouldn't be having babies when they are not ready... it's not fair on the baby.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CapriceeBabyyxxx View Post
    Can you all stop saying hurtfull things and who ever you are Back off beacuse if you can READ. then read what i just put and your see what ive been going though and then you might understand why i want a chidl. Alright.
    So you want a child that will complete you. Your potential child has a job.

You're not ready for a child, know how I know, because you have no idea what having a child entails.

Tell you what, you write down how much you think it will cost to care for a child every month. Factor in medical bills, diapers, clothes, medicine, furniture, food, everything. Then tell me how much you make per month, how much the rent is in the place you rent (or will rent) etc. etc.

Let's see if you're as mature as you claim.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 10:15 PM
    We may not know you or have been through the things you have, but you don't know us either, and you haven't been through the things we have!

We're adults - you're a child. That's already the biggest difference - you haven't experienced working, being responsible and you haven't experienced being in a loving committed relationship - surely one of the things that you would want your child to be born into and experience?

What I do know is that we have a lot more life experience than you, and I can assure you that there are a couple of people on this thread that have been through much WORSE things than you!

Just because you've had a few difficult experiences in your SHORT life does not entitle you to bring a child into the world. What? You think that somehow this will make you happier?

The comments on this post are not hurtful - they are challenging you to think about the consequences of your actions. That's what grown ups try and do.

Mar 11, 2010, 12:41 PM

Look I understand were all you lot are coming from , but I'm not being funny or nuthin but sum off the stuff you lot is kind of hurt ful. I know I'm not an adult , but I'm just saying I want a child at 15 , its not hurting you lot is it? So can all of you kind off bad off a bit because I havant really done any thing wrong.
    Err... Hello this is Caprice's Mum , yes I understand what you people are saying I don't arguee with Caprice and if she was preagnant at 15 I wouldn't be happy! And I would ask her to consider not having a child at 15 and to wait intill she had a job and husbond or a boyfreind who will stay and Help with the baby when she is like in her 20's , I know what she has seid and I now what all you lot have seid . I now were you are all coming from but please she is only 12 for god sake please don't start having a go at her. I have already spoke to her and she has changed her mind and is going to wait intill she has a job and someone who will stand by her. Thank you all off you for saying some of the nice things she has learnet now she is going to wait and she asked me to write to all off you saying " Im Sorry i understand now that im to young" Caprice has had problems with abuse and thing that I won't say but she is a Clever Girl at School and she is Hard working but she has allways wanted children young but she seid she is going to wait intill she is older. Oh 1 more thing Gemini54 you can't say to a 12 year old " can assure you that there are a couple of people on this thread that have been through much WORSE things than you!
    SHE HAS BEEN THOUGH SO MUCH AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY DAUGHTER . YOU ARE RUDE AND NASTY AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU SAYING THAT TO CAPRICE EVER EVER EVER AGEIN BEACUSE THAT IS HORRIBLE CAPRICE HAS BEEN THOUGH ABUSE SINCE THE AGE OF 5 AND I NEVER NEW ABOUT IT AND WHEN IT DID ALL COME OUT THE POILCE HAVANT EVEN DONE ENYTHING ABOUT IT AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!? OH AND" You think that somehow this will make you happier? " My Caprice Loves Children and she wantes to do ChildCare for when she leaves School . Sorry about hwta I'm going to say people But how ING DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU NASTY! If I were you I would say sorry to Caprice she was crying her eyes out tonight , Do you now how that feels! Probley Not because your just spritfull! From Tammy(Caprices Mum) Oh and I'm Telling the truth!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 01:07 PM

This thread is closed.

There is no point in arguing with you, and we actually had the BEST of intentions in trying to keep your daughter from being another teen statistic who thought something would make her happy that wouldn't.

If we didn't care about her welfare, we wouldn't have told her to wait, and given arguments on why she should.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teens on adults [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I go to this for after school and I'm 12. So there are teens sitting down on and I'm sitting down behind them. Then my mother comes to put me up to go home. And the lady that runs the place asks my mom a question. They start talk then my mom has to pay for something. As my mom walks by them...

Can teens be pregnant and have periods? [ 6 Answers ]

Im 17 and Ive had my last period. Im on mine right now too. I read some women still got their periods when they were pregnant... is this true? Can it happen to TEENS too? I took 2 first responses and they came out negative. My bf's pre only got on my upper thigh... is there any reason I should...

Jobs for teens [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make some money over the summer but I am not old enough to have real one. There is no one to babysit and I can't think of anything else to do in New York

Teens and MySpace [ 23 Answers ]

Wow what an epiphany... If you really want to know who your child is and what they are up to... do a myspace search on your kid. Click on all of their friends and read comments left by your child.and read comments their friends are leaving them. Most teenagers have a myspace account and it's...

Unsupervised Teens [ 8 Answers ]

I am sure this gets asked every day, but how do I keep my son's girlfriends out of my house while I am at work all day? He is 16 years old.

View more questions Search