Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avad13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Can teens be pregnant and have periods?
    Im 17 and Ive had my last period. Im on mine right now too. I read some women still got their periods when they were pregnant... is this true? Can it happen to TEENS too? I took 2 first responses and they came out negative. My bf's pre only got on my upper thigh... is there any reason I should worry? PLEASE HELP ME, IM SO STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW : (
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Those little spermatzoa are smart but not that smart. If his pre only got on your thigh there is nothing to worry about, but where did the rest of it end up? That was only the pre.

Jan 7, 2008, 02:37 PM
    He didn't fully . And I had shorts on... his penis was sticking out of his boxers though and a little came out on my thigh when we were kissing
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Rest assured, you are not pregnant. Sperm get up there by something called a flagella, it's like a little tail, similar to a tadpole. They don't have legs with which to crawl up your leg and into your vagina.

You are safe for now.

Jan 7, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Thank You so much! I was so worried esp. with stress from school and parents. But thank you again!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 05:07 PM
    I'd hate to insult you, but if you don't know that you can't get pregnant from sperm on your thigh, I suggest not having sex now... or anytime soon.. . until you learn what you CAN get pregnant from.

I'm not saying that you ARE having sex. Just saying as a precaution.

At the age of 17, SOMEONE should have talked to you about "how to get/not get pregnant"

Jan 7, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Well I read about something like that happening to someone and I just got paranoid... but thanks... I def. won't be having sex anytime soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird periods--could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in August, but he pulled out. Ever since though, I've been really paranoid that I'm pregnant. Usually my periods are very regular, but since then I've had three periods at really random intervals (August 29, October 20, and November 9). The thing is, I...

Still no periods and test said no can I still be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am now 5 days late I took a pregnancy test and it said no but I still don't have my periods could I be pregnant any advice or help would be good thank you As I'm 17 and this is my first time doing this thank you

I am late for my periods could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 17 and my boyfriend is 19 we started having sex one month ago but never used a comdom and I am late for my periods I'm not sure what I should do could I be pregnant I'm feeling signs of being pergnant but not quit sure can someone please give me some advise Thank you:confused:

Irregular periods and trying to get pregnant! [ 5 Answers ]

I get my period every month, but they are irregular, meaning that they are not every 28 days or so. My periods range from every 31 days to every 38 days. Each month is different. I have been off birthcontrol for 10 months now and have not had any luck quite yet! Is my ovulation period different...

View more questions Search