Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Dec 23, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Jobs for teens
    I want to make some money over the summer but I am not old enough to have real one. There is no one to babysit and I can't think of anything else to do in New York
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Summer? We are in the middle of winder. How about shovel snow,

Summer, yard work, wash windows, walk dogs
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Please give some information about where you live--the city itself, in a residential neighborhood with houses and yards, in the country? Are neighbors close by and do you know them? Do you belong to a church or synagogue? Do you have older sibs?

And finally, how old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens Bedroom ----help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Hope someone can help. We are redoing our 15 year olds bedroom - a skateboard fanatic. We would like to incorporate this into his room - old skate decks for shelves, posters mounted, track lighting, etc. He wants his ceiling black - no problem - but what color would I use on the walls? ...

Teens and acne [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriends daughter has bad acne. We've tried eveything to help her with it. We tried proactive and other acne solutions and they just don'y work. Plus she's very lazy when it comes to her acne and hair. What is a good solution for acne? Her face tends to breakout easily. Any tips?

Teens on adults [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I go to this for after school and I'm 12. So there are teens sitting down on and I'm sitting down behind them. Then my mother comes to put me up to go home. And the lady that runs the place asks my mom a question. They start talk then my mom has to pay for something. As my mom walks by them...

Teens and pregnancies! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay well here it goes me and my boyfriend have been doing it for a while now and I haven't got pregnant. Last month October 19th 2007 I started my period I gor off it on October 27th 2007. We have done it after that and I haven't got pregnant. One night me and my boyfreind did it and he was...

My teens do not like my partner [ 17 Answers ]

I feel hopeless, my kids have virtually pushed my partner out of their lives and mine. Now I have to sneak around to see her. What should I do? Should I stop seeing this person that I love, just because my teenagers have told me so? I am very confused... yoyokerk:( :( :(

View more questions Search