Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    I thought, " are these people talking about?"
    Happens a lot on here right sneezy :)
    pwtnu4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:15 PM
    keep your head up pwtnu4. spend time with your family...friends...listen to music, watch movies, watch tv, read a book, go to the gym (when people first told me to go to the gym, I thought, " are these people talking about?" ...and now I realize, it REALLY helps you relieve stress...and also, I realize I look good afterwards; makes me feel better)

distract yourself. and do your best to not find out what your ex is up to.

best.
    Thanks sneezy, I started working out a few weeks ago but then got lazy but I'm thinking of starting up again, maybe tomorrow actually... im leaving to study abroad in Prague in a month so I'm sure that will help things get much better for me and I got to do a lot in getting ready for it including reading so I've got plenty on the agenda to keep my mind off things. I'm actually finding in the past week things have gotten somewhat better for some reason :)... hope it continues!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Nice. If you're ever in Old Town, check out Lavka and Karlovy. Clubs with few of the most beautiful women in prague. Mm mm
    pwtnu4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 10:26 PM
    nice. if you're ever in Old Town, check out Lavka and Karlovy. Clubs with few of the most beautiful women in prague. mm mm
    The place I'm staying at for 4 months is actually in Old Town... so I'm sure I'll be there at least a few times :D
    jpm247 Posts: 88, Reputation: 18

Jul 31, 2008, 02:13 AM
    Cracking stuff Sneezy.

Id say that your story has been a great help all round to a lot of people. Myself included. Keep up with the good work, and part of me is glad that the karma came round on your ex.

She'll never find another sneezy!

Likewise my ex will never find another JPM, and when I feel a bit down, I smile when I think of this.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Aug 2, 2008, 03:09 AM
    I have been through this low Self-esteem phase right now, after 2 months. Is this something you have gone through Sneezy or not? I have done much yesterday and the day before so it might be because of that. Thank god I am not in the same country as her haha. Any additional advice?
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2008, 07:28 AM
    low self esteem?. yeah, I'd say I was there. I remember "being a wreck"... not sleeping for about 3 days, not eating, etc. Admittedly, it was.. a low point. I remember trying to find a random person in the library at 5am just so that I wouldn't have to sit alone.

It took me about a week to get out of that "wreck" phase... and I just started to force myself to get out of the house... go out with my friends, listen to music, read books, and mostly... the gym. That heavenly place down the street that smells like sweat. I never really worked out until I realized that.. going to the gym, REALLY helps. Relieved a lot of stress... and after about a month, I just looked better... and thus, I felt a whole lot better.

and as far as self esteem goes, I also realized that after a month or so, I was saving up so much money by being single (I used to spoil my gfs... )... so I went out and bought some new clothes, got a haircut, etc. really helped.

Aug 2, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I see... thanks once more Sneezy

Aug 5, 2008, 01:08 AM
    So now after 7 months if you think of her how do you react? (if she does cross your mind at all).
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Mmm... she'll cross my mind every now and then. If I go to a restaurant, and my date orders the same thing (appetizer, entrée, AND wine) that my ex did... or something like that.

I... just reminisce for a quick second, go through the memories, smile a little, and move on.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 5, 2008, 11:06 AM
    I'm hanging in the same boat as well...

I walked the paths my ex & I walked when we went to visit my high school.. it was hard~

The sceneries, the kiss.. everything =/
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 07:47 PM

Well... here's an update.

It's been a while, huh?

Last night, a friend of mine needed a ride to the grocery store... so I obliged.

I went to pick her up at her dorm (where my ex is a resident advisor), and guess who I run into? My ex and her "new" boyfriend.. . I say "new" because it's been a few months now.

Last I heard, they broke up, but are still "together"... so yeah, I ran into them, directly. I simply nodded a "hello" and went about my business.

I come home, and I get a text from her:

U should be really happy that your not with me anymore. I've turned into this horrible b*tch that I can't even stand to be around.

... urgh? This is odd as... I have not spoken to her in about 8 months or so...

... and I have no idea what that even meant.

I didn't respond, because the only response I could think of was, "ok..? thanks for...the update?"

... interesting.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    U should be really happy that ur not with me anymore. I've turned into this horrible b*tch that I can't even stand to be around.
    1. She misses you. You were best thing that ever happened to her.
    2. She wants you to miss her. It kills her to be ignored/waved away.
    3. Even though she says she wants you to be happy, in reality she doesn't want you to be happy (without her).
    4. It's all your fault that she has become a b*tch.
    5. She's hoping you will hop astride your white charger and gallop over to rescue her from herself.
    6. Her grammar needs polishing ("...that I can't even stand..." s/b "...that even I can't stand...").
    There's probably more, but I'm tired and can't think.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 08:08 PM

Haha, thanks wondergirl.

I automatically agree with what you said... although I feel a bit weird about all this because as I said, it's been SUCH a long time since we ended things... not to mention she still has that new guy... a bit odd.

I absolutely agree with you on the grammar. She was such a stickler to grammar when we were together. I'm wondering what happened to this girl..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    it's been SUCH a long time since we ended things...
    Women, like elephants, never forget.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 08:29 PM

Poor girl!!
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Sep 23, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Oh man. I actually feel bad for her... a little. Are you going to do anything about it and/or respond, sneeze?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Sep 23, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jiltedgirl View Post
    Oh man. I actually feel bad for her...a little. Are you going to do anything about it and/or respond, sneeze?
    If my ex texted me or if I ran into her, I'm just going to walk by =]

She's already burning her parents' money by hanging out with her "new best friends" to drinking + parties... Apparently, her parents income is less than $30k/year

Besides that, I have a girl who really likes me... she admitted she loves me~ although we have a huge age gap D:

lol...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Sneeze better not respond! Ha ha.. she is just putting feelers out there, she does this from time to time, whether its direct contact or through a friend.

Take it with a grain of salt, she's still clinging to her "new" guy and you have gone so far without her. Jealousy is such a big disease
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Sep 24, 2008, 06:02 AM

Interesting turn of events Sneezy...

I'm sure you'll handle it fine, I assume your not planning any response??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search