Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    um...I love you too bro?

probably the last update I will do before I end this whole thing.

A few weeks ago, I decided to call my ex and catch up. Things didn't work out and we didn't get to really talk, but a couple of weeks ago, she decided to give me a call...and we talked for about an hour or so. No snide comments, no hurt feelings, no anger, nothing...just a nice catching up between two people who shared something special in the past. We left it at, "hopefully, we'll see each other soon," and I really meant it.

So with that, I'm going to have to say, my journey with this one specific girl is over.

I'm leaving for medical school August 9...my restaurant is closed, and I am currently opening up a gas station...so until I leave for med school, I will be busy with the setting up of the gas station. Hope everyone's doing well...wish you all the best.

Thank you to everyone for your support, and thanks for reading my story. Hope you found it helpful (enjoyable at least). Thanks again.
    What about the publishing idea? Which med school? May I still be in contact with you, same email address?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:22 PM

I have saved every page... so we'll take it from there.

You can all reach me at my same e-mail addy... or pm me... in fact, I'm thinking of starting a blog and posting updates about my experiences in med school. Once I get it started, I'll post the link.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    I have saved every page...so we'll take it from there.

You can all reach me at my same e-mail addy...or pm me...in fact, I'm thinking of starting a blog and posting updates about my experiences in med school. Once I get it started, I'll post the link.
    You already have a blog. I have it bookmarked.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:33 PM

Ah, well, wait for a new one... it'll be something along the lines of (adventures of a sneezy in med school)...

... it's a working title...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:36 PM

Post the link man! I definitely want to keep in touch with you, we came into this whole break up thing together ha ha
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:37 PM

Yes, yes we did, romey rome. I'll be here until August 9, and from then on, I'll be here in intermittently.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:41 PM

I'll PM you my E-mail address Sneezy because summers are hectic in the school district with all the new computer purchases that have taken place.
    wontgohomewou Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2009, 05:32 PM

Good luck with Med School Sneeze. You really have been an inspiration to many on this board.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 09:43 PM

Sneezy, you better keep in touch with me. I know people that know people that will find you and talk to your people.

Don't make me go there! ;)
    wutangpaul Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2009, 07:38 AM

I only joined this site to say what an incredible thread to go down in the history of the internet haha... I just am going through my first ten days of NC but just reading this thread when I have spare time has made this process so much easier.. before you guys sign off and leave the thread for good, I just wanted to say thanks! And sneeze you are def an inspiration for me to continue NC!!

Paul
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one"
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wutangpaul View Post
    I only joined this site to say what an incredible thread to go down in the history of the internet haha....I just am going through my first ten days of NC but just reading this thread when I have spare time has made this process so much easier.. before you guys sign off and leave the thread for good, i just wanted to say thanks! and sneeze you are def an inspiration for me to continue NC !!!!!!!
    I told Sneezy I really believe he has a shot at getting that thread published as a how-to-survive manual.
    jlove09 Posts: 73, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2009, 08:49 PM

I love this. WHAT HAPPENED? I Want to READ MORE.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:53 PM

Haha, there's no more. It's over. We both moved on... we're now in separate areas of the country... she's going to grad school, I'm going to med school...

We got back in touch and caught up as friends... no animosity, no bad feelings... we just simply moved on. That was it.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 08:55 PM

Make something up sneeze :cool:

Do we all get part of the spoils from the publishing ? ;)

Jul 9, 2009, 08:55 PM

Oh ouch =[ Bad ending... Damn.
    This was a good story
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Make something up sneeze :cool:

Do we all get part of the spoils from the publishing ? ;)
    It was my idea to publish, and I've been encouraging him for ages. My cut will be the biggest. Think of me as his literary agent.

Jul 9, 2009, 09:00 PM

I've been following WG on this thread for ages. Why don't you two give it a try? :P
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It was my idea to publish, and I've been encouraging him for ages. My cut will be the biggest. Think of me as his literary agent.
    Fair call WG :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 9, 2009, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Fair call WG :)
    I've even c/p it to my Word program--not other comments, but just his stuff, uncut and unedited. Priceless!
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlove09 View Post
    Oh ouch =[ Bad ending...Damn.
    This was a good story
    Mmm I don't think so. It was the best for the both of us. I know a lot of people that are going through breakups right now don't want to hear "we moved on"... and would rather hear "we got back together and we're getting married," but honestly... we broke up because something wasn't working out... and if we got back together, it would have ended regardless, and it would have been that much more painful the second time around.

For those of you going through breakups right now, it does get better... trust me. I'm living proof. I moved on, she moved on, and we're both better people because of this. Keep your head up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search