Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #1

    Jan 18, 2016, 10:03 AM
    Scrolling Down on AMHD
    Is anyone having problems scrolling down on AMHD? For some reason, I have a problem scrolling down on this site, when I get about half way down it starts to act up and when I try to continue down or up it locks up and it is necessary to refresh the site.
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,479, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert
     
    #2

    Jan 18, 2016, 10:52 AM
    Clear your cache and start over..
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #3

    Jan 18, 2016, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Clear your cache and start over..
    That may be a cure but I hate doing it because it throws out all of my sign-ins of my favorites and I have to start over there too.
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,479, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert
     
    #4

    Jan 18, 2016, 11:40 AM
    I hear what you are saying and feel your pain, but that's how it rolls.
    I get similar weirdness every so often as well and have to go through the whole sign in rigmarole.
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #5

    Jan 18, 2016, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    I hear what you are saying and feel your pain, but that's how it rolls.
    I get similar weirdness every so often as well and have to go through the whole sign in rigmarole.
    Thanks Curlyben, I was so looking forward to a cure to the start-over with the favorites. Oh well, win some lose some.
    NeedKarma's Avatar
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member
     
    #6

    Jan 18, 2016, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    That may be a cure but I hate doing it because it throws out all of my sign-ins of my favorites and I have to start over there too.
    You can export your favorites/Bookmarks (which is not a bad thing to back up). You can also make your saved usernames and passwords viewable in Chrome and Firefox - then you can take a screenshot of that.
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #7

    Jan 18, 2016, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    You can export your favorites/Bookmarks (which is not a bad thing to back up). You can also make your saved usernames and passwords viewable in Chrome and Firefox - then you can take a screenshot of that.
    Thanks Karma, but I don't know enough about computers to fill a thimble. Not using Chrome or Firefox so will just have to muddle along by redo-ing the favorites.

    PS I have cleared my cache and the problem is already back so I will just have to live with it and consider it something to do with AMHD. Either that or it is my mouse that is acting up now and then.
    cdad's Avatar
    cdad Posts: 12,696, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert
     
    #8

    Jan 18, 2016, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Thanks Karma, but I don't know enough about computers to fill a thimble. Not using Chrome or Firefox so will just have to muddle along by redo-ing the favorites.

    PS I have cleared my cache and the problem is already back so I will just have to live with it and consider it something to do with AMHD. Either that or it is my mouse that is acting up now and then.

    First check your mouse. Then check / test online your internet speed and see if it is where it is suppose to be. If pages are reading slow you will have the same effect as what your talking about especially if there are a lot of ads on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Remove The Scrolling Symbol? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a windows 7 but when I use 2 finger scrolling on my touchpad, this horrible looking, grey icon/symbol with arrows comes up. Is there any way to change it or at least remove it or hide it?

Touch pad scrolling glitch [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Compaq Presario C304NR notebook. It runs Windows XP and is equipped with a touch pad that has lines on the bottom and sides for touch scrolling. The touch scrolling works great everywhere except when I open an email message in Outlook Express 6. I have downloaded the newest version...

Excel starts scrolling on its own [ 2 Answers ]

I have an intermittent, but recurring, problem in Excel 2003 running under Windows XP While I am working in a spreadsheet: - cannot move from cell to cell - moving the mouse "blocks" an area on the screen (scroll lock is off) - it starts scrolling down & will not stop - the only way that I...


View more questions Search