I just received a form from the courts that said withdrawal of motion for summary judgement. It is through Chase creditcard collector. Which I have been sending payments to. They sent something through the courts saying I haven't been paying wich I have. They are wanting me to sign my house to them in case I don't pay, which I refuse to do. Now I received Withdrawal of motion for summary judgement. Not sure how to respond and if this is good or bad. Please help.