If I am suspended in California, is there another state in which I can obtain a license? I do not plan to go back to California (EVER) and want to start a new and am also supporting the US Army in Kuwait. Is getting another license possible in another state? Is this legal? I just want to drive again and do not need to drive again in California. Please I need some advice and I really don't see too many attorney's that handle DMV issues or DMV cases.

Mike Mason