My son lives in a rental property of mine. He allowed a young woman to move in with him. He has asked/told her to move out. She has refused. She does not pay rent and never has - her name is not on the lease. What steps can I take to evict her legally from the premises in the state of California? I went to courthouse and got a restraining order forms and a eviction forms... but the eviction forms only seem to appy for actual paying tenants? Help