Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariiia Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Can I qet my id if I have tickets
    Well I just have to tickets but there not for speedin there school tickets and I really want to qet my id will they tell me sumtin or take me to jail I'm asking this cause I have a kidd and I don't want to go through that
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariiia View Post
    Well I just have to tickets but there not for speedin there school tickets and I really want to qet my id will they tell me sumtin or take me to jail I'm askin this cause I have a kidd and I don't want to go through that
    What?? Did you ever actually go to school? What ID?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 18, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Sorry what is "school tickets" Is there a warrant for your arrest ?

What type of ID do you want,

May 18, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Yes I went to skool but I left it because I qot preqnant amd.im.tryin to qet my state Id but I don't know what will they do
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Please start over. You are not making sense. And do NOT text.

How many tickets do you have? For what?

May 18, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Ok well I'm trying to qet my Texas id but I have tickets from school and I'm scared to show up and get my id and they arrest me for those two tickets I have
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Tickets for what?
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Failure to attend classes I'm guessing. Like since the 3rd grade. Sorry if that sounds harsh.. but I have a 10 year old Nephew in Italy that's learning to speak english that does a far better job grammatically.

May 18, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Im asking questions to get helped not to start talking OK and I have a ticket for attendin school.. So if your no help shut up
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Unless you can actually ask a complete question with enough info to help you we can not.

School tickets,? What is that, for what, did you murder someone at school/ is it for being late, for improper parking. What ?
    Were the tickets from the police, or just school security.

Next unless there were court dates and you failed to go, nothing will happen.
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Unless you can actually ask a complete question with enough info to help you we can not.

School tickets,? What is that, for what, did you murder someone at school/ is it for being late, for improper parking. What ?
    Were the tickets from the police, or just school security.

Next unless there were court dates and you failed to go, nothing will happen.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:31 AM
    So, if I understand correctly, you have two outstanding tickets for not attending school in Texas, and the school is also holding on to your ID which you want back. Correct so far?

May 18, 2012, 10:34 AM
    I have tickets from school for missing too much days and they gave me a ticket wich I did attend court and they told me they will give me time to pay it off but I never did pay it so know I'm trying to get my Texas id but I'm scared if I go they will arrest me for those tickets I didn't pay
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:37 AM
    How long has it been since you got the tickets?

What kind of ID is it? -- school or a driver's license or a state ID?
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariiia View Post
    Im asking questions to get helped not to start talkin ok and I have a ticket for attending school.. So if your no help shut up
    You don't get tickets for attending school... you are supposed to do that... you get in trouble for NOT attending school which is abundantly obvious in your case.

You certainly WON'T get your ID since you refused to do what they told you to do... They might toss you in jail... but I seriously doubt it. Texas has enough problems with Illegals and drug runners filling up the jails.

And incidentally... you don't get to tell anyone to shut up... COMPRENDE?

May 18, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Like about a year in a half
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 10:41 AM
    What kind of ID is it?

May 18, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Yes I got tickets for not attending school I'm sorry its just I'm at work and I'm trying to do this at the same.time

May 18, 2012, 10:42 AM
    And the id I'm trying to get is my Texas id

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can uu still qet Preqnant While u have the Implanon Rod ' ? [ 2 Answers ]

---- Okaee , I have The implanon Rod & I had Unprotected Sex... & The Dude Nutted... I been Sick For 2 Weeks , Is it Possible that I can be Preqnant And Not know about it ?

I have got three NJ tickets what should I do [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I got my NJ license a month back. I got three tickets - Careless Driving, Leaving Scene of accident and Failure to report accident. There was no personal injury but property damage did happen. I stopped at yellow signal and vehicle behind me couldn't stop and it hit my vehicle. I was...

30% of tickets sold were kids tickets, selling at $4. The rest were sold at $8.50. [ 1 Answers ]

30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were children's tickets at $4 each. The rest of the tickets were sold at the full price of $8.50. The movie theater collected $252 for the children's tickets. How many tickets did they sell in all? How do you know?

Parking tickets [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if I have unpaid parking tickets in California? Is there payment options or community service

Why can't I qet over this boy? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fifteen and last year I met this boy, he was 17 and I didn't like him at first but then when I finally did start to like him... I liked him A lot!! He was a playa and people kept telling me not to go out with him because he would just use me or he would cheat, but I don't know. Its been almost...

View more questions Search