Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ozzieusmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Being sued.
    I am being sued and at this time I can not employ an attorney. But I only have 10 days to respond to the courts and I am suppose to send in a written answer to the court. I have never been in this type of situation, so I am not quite sure what type of response I am suppose to send in to the court.:confused:
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Can you tell a little more about the situation? Why you are being sued? Is it a legitimate suit? Just in general... you don't have to tell any thing specific on here of course, but I would imagine that you'd have to write the court stating if you are guilty of something or not guilty... or what ever the facts are... perhaps there is a dispute over amounts owed or something... in that case you'd have to mention your evidence to support your side...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Sued [ 4 Answers ]

Rented an apartment to a person, and lease has expired and not being renewed, tenant still living in the apartment without a lease and has not paid for 3 months, allegedly fell and broke an arm and now is suing me. Do I have a serious Lawsuit in my hands now?

Being sued [ 3 Answers ]

How many credit card companies can get a judgement on you at one time? Don't they have to wait for payment until the one's in front of them get paid, say for instances when one of them have been awarded a judgement for 4,ooo, don't the others ones for larger amonuts have to wait until I pay...

I am getting sued [ 9 Answers ]

I was driving a car that was not under my name but my dad name and my name was not on the insurance and I got in a car accident :mad: by another car but my dad insurance is not paying for the other car that I got in a accident with and my dad is getting sued by the girl I got in a car accident with...

Can I be sued [ 8 Answers ]

Can I be sued if the other drive I hit doesn't have insurance on their car and the car is 10 or more years older!!

View more questions Search