Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CheerRapMusic Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2011, 04:39 AM
    Law of Consent in Hawaii ?
    Hello, I'm 15 & my boyfriend is 17 , are we allowed to have sex? And what about when he turns 18?

Nov 21, 2011, 04:42 AM
    Age Of Consent for Hawaii?
    Hello, I'm 15 & my Boyfriend is 18 , are we allowed to have sex? What about when he turns 18?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Age of consent in HI is 16 but there is an age gap provision of 5 years, So you are close enough in age. However, there are other laws that could come into play. If you parents do not approve of you being together and he continues he could be in legal trouble that way.

You have said, in other threads, that you don't feel a strong emotional attachment to him. So why are you continuing with him?

Nov 21, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Because I just think I wasn't ready , and it wasn't the right time. . I think it would have felt the same with anybody else , I still like him a lot I just wasn't ready for sex. . And if there is a next time I'm sure it will be a little smoother .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2011, 05:49 AM
    The problem here is that you are a few YEARS away from being ready for sex.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2011, 07:18 AM
    Let the next time be a couple years. Get into a relationship where you both know it is the right time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age of consent for Pennsylvania, terms of the law? [ 8 Answers ]

I went to the movies with a friend who will soon be 22. I am 17. By the end of the night, there was heavy touching and kissing, "making out" and "wandering hands" and I want to know if this was illegal. My friend, a different friend, told me that the age of consent is 16, but limits to a four...

Age of consent to have sex with an adult in Ohio. What are the loopholes to this law [ 4 Answers ]

I am 33 yrs. Old from Ohio. I had a boyfriend that is 18. When I was 32, he was 17 and we had consentual sex throughout our entire relationship. I broke up with him in 8/2009 and in Nov. 09 he raped my daughter at my parents home. He is my sons friend. I know that the law of consent for a minor...

Implied consent law [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested for dui and fail to implied consent law. I have medical problems. I only thing that I wear about is that law. And losing my driver lic. So what can I do to beat that

HIPAA Law and Implied (Verbal) Consent [ 1 Answers ]

If someone comes in requesting you to send information to someone else and you don't have the patient sign a written consent is this against HIPAA policy, especially if what you sent was only generalities and no medical specifics? It was only done to give the patient more time to accomplish...

Hawaii Law :: Leasing Bedrooms [ 1 Answers ]

In Hawaii, is it legal to allow a landlord to rent out individual rooms in one house and have each tenant sign a lease? :confused:

View more questions Search