Received judgement of liability regarding neighbor encroaching 2500 sq ft of my property and judgement of damages. Judgement orders neighbor to remove concrete, shed, personal property within 30 days from Feb 2012. Neighbor then filed motion for new trial, it was denied. Now 30 days have passed and no appeal to that so I tried to have their car towed, got police involved, they said they can't do anything because it's private property, that I have to go back to court and tell judge he is not complying and ask for contempt of court and judge will involve constable who will involve sheriff. My question is this. Can I request a motion for contempt pro se, or do I have to pay even more legal fees and what exactly do I have to do to talk to judge.