I just got a summons for a default judgement to be entered against me. I have spoke with the plaintiff on numerous occasions and informed them I could pay 50% of the debt, but I was unsure what I could commit to on a monthly basis since I am on SSDI, and my only other source of income is Child Support. They refused my offer. What can they garnish from a Single parent in the state of Utah? And is it possible for the court to dismiss the complaint?