I received a summons to court for failure to maintain adequate control of my dogs resulting in the injury of a child. I would like to see a copy of the police report before I have to go to court. I have no intentions of hiring a lawyer for this action; however I do need help with drafting a motion for discovery in order to receive a copy of the report. Please help!