I'm the plaintiff and want to withdraw my MSJ. I filed it prematurely and desire to withdraw it. My affadavit was not prepare correctly. This is a consumer credit case in Federal court.

I am asking how I should proceed?

Do I merely need to file my notice and Motion? and as required send a copy of both to the defendant.