I was sued over a medical bill that I was fighting my insurance company about in 05. I had to go to court and made payment arrangements to pay 50.00 per month. The atty/collection agency would not send me monthly statements for this bill. I lost track and got behind on it and now they are going to garnish my wages. I tried to talk with them to make another type of arrangement but I have to give them 500.00 before they will even consider it. What can I do?