I want to live with my Mom , I currently live with my Dad. They Have Joint Custodiy. I asked my dad last year if I could live with my mom and he said no. What Can I do? Can I go to Court? Also What is the legal age to go to court about this? How do I tell my Dad I want to go to Court? Please Help.