What can I do, I have a problem with my card, last month I lost or was be stolen my card with a lot details( internet Banking,pin,and a lot of private documents), I donít realize in that moment , but when I arive in my country Romania, where I had a spontaneous abortion and a long period of depression, I went into internet banking and saw a lot of transactions, during that time I did not realize being very disturbed by what happened to me, now I come back uk where I saw that a large amount of money was deposited then out of direct debit, today my account took all my money left and it's say fraudal recovery. I call the bank twice to block my account but they say to go in branch. What can I do?