Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    kitty50's Avatar
    kitty50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 6, 2010, 06:23 PM
    I have a dwi charge in Texas and I am on probation. Can I leave and go to Colorado
    I have a dwi in Texas and I am on probation. If I get permissioin to move to another state will I have a new probation officer in that state.
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Oct 6, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty50 View Post
    If I get permissioin to move to another state will I have a new probation officer in that state.
    Hello k:


    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,305, Reputation: 7692

    Oct 7, 2010, 03:50 AM

    Yes, the probation office in the new state will take over with your meetings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Texas juvenile leave country while on probation [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old son drove alone and had a single vehicle accident. He has a learners permit in Texas. He received 90 days probation. My sister is being married in Canada in July, probation ends in Sept. Can our family travel to Canada or while on probation is one required to stay in the USA? ...

Level2 dwi charge [ 4 Answers ]

I was convicted of 2 dwi charges in 13 months. I was wondering what a level2 is and is that a felony

DWI charge [ 3 Answers ]

My friend insists something put in drink. Touchy current situation in this city between police, district attorney, judge, and the powers that be. Public defenders pretty uncooperative with her: the more they refuse to talk about...

Colorado probation transfer to Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic violence case on me, pending if I complete 1 year probation anger management classes and parenting classes. I spoke with my probation officer to get a transfer back to Texas, he told me to get a job and not to worry. Well I get in contact with the probation office here in Texas...

View more questions Search