Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    AlexOakley's Avatar
    AlexOakley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 25, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Can I transfer my probation?
    I want to know if I can transfer my probation to another state if I'm on informal probation?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Sep 25, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Any probation may be transferred, but you will have to get permission of the court that has you on probation ( and / or the probation department of your state) and permission from the state you wish to transfer to.

    I will assume you mean unsupervised probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of probation [ 16 Answers ]

How long will it take to transfer my probation from Michigan to dallas Texas I was put on probation for 12 months on a larceny in building charge that was knock down to a entry without permission charge. The department of correction or my "probation officer" requested that I do 90 days in jail if I...

Probation transfer from WI. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend was living in Tennessee and got a little behind on his child support after 22 years of paying religiously, and was extradited to Wisconsin and spent a year in jail there. They let him out with time served and one year's probation almost 2 months ago. He has been trying to get transferred...

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

What is the estimated fee for probation transfer

Probation transfer from AZ to CA [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has unsupervised probation in Mohave County AZ and he would like to have it transferred to San Diego County. He will be moving out here and living with me. How do we go about making this happen? And how long does it usually take?

View more questions Search