I received a bad conduct discharge from the Navy 15 years ago for AWOL, I served 6 months in the Brig, was reduced from E4 to E1, and loss of all benefits, can I have that upgraded in any way or get any benefits or shall I have to live with that mistake for the rest of my life. I didn't do drugs or harm anyone, I just Quit my job and now 15 years later I still pay for my stupididty.