Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aryan2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Obain a good face cut
    My face length does not suit my height. My height is 5 11'... I want to make my face,longer and squarish... or may be I want to obtain a good face cut.
    Is it possible through exercises??
    Advice me!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Exercising has nothing to do with your face. You are probably being too critical of your facial structure which can be amended by a good haircut and better make up. Have computer imaging done which shows you the best hair cut and make up to adopt.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 10, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Your ethnicity and genetics determines your facial features. You cannot change your face shape through exercise. The right hair cut can change the appearance of your face. If you want a slimmer face, then you would need to get layered cut or graduate layers. Mens layered cut is referred to as a textured layer cut. Make up can also change your features, but if you're a guy, you might not want to wear make up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Do I cut? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm old and still stupid. Well 20. Recently I can't seem to deal with anything and I get so depressed and sad at times. Unhappy with appearance (weight) don't know how it came to this, feel used by men. Had friend with benefits hoped it would develop into relationship but he just wants sex.When I'm...

Cut her loose or cut her slackj [ 3 Answers ]

Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

Advice on face shape and cut [ 1 Answers ]

I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look...

To cut or not to cut... [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I thought I was doing good without having to disturb my existing toilet flange during my current basement remodel job, but then I decided to go with this new Dricore subfloor system, which means raising the flange. When I went to remove the old flange one of the three bolts securing it to the...

View more questions Search