Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lasherdude Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 08:22 AM
    What vitamens are best for creating energy
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 09:14 AM

Vitamins don't creat energy... in fact, if you eat a balanced diet... you have no need for vitamin supplements at all.
    Fuchsia Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2010, 10:24 PM
    If you are eating a well-balanced diet and you are still having problems with your energy it is because the food that we eat doesn't have the nutrients in them like they used to a long time ago because of soil depletion, mass producing, and the use of pesticides. It is a good idea to take a liquid supplement. I have been taking this liquid nutrition program for 5 years now, and it has really helped me with my energy. It's convenient and it tastes good. I used to be tired all the time, and it really has helped me with my energy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is nuclear energy the highest possible source of direct energy? [ 6 Answers ]

Coming strait form a reactor, do nuclear reactors produce the biggest amount of energy that we can manipulate?

How much internal energy is converted to Physical Energy? [ 3 Answers ]

An 80kg man is standing on a 140kg pontoon boat. The system is motionless. The man dives off. His dive is perfectly horizontal (no PE change). The man goes 7 m/s to the left and the pontoon goes 4 m/s to the right. How much internal energy did the man convert to KE? The KE to the left would...

Importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation [ 0 Answers ]

What's the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

View more questions Search