Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Minnie835 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:56 PM
    Rib out of place - but pain in the back - not front??
    I was just told by my Chiropractor that I have a rib out of place but my pain is in the back like under my my left wing and it hurts like a banshee!! All the post I've been reading talk about "chest pain" - does anyone out there have the experience of rib out of place pain in the upper back by their wing??
    LumberJill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 06:46 PM
    Yes, I just had a rib out of place this morning and the chiropractor snapped it back into place. The pain radiated down my upper left back and down the left side. The pain was excruiating. If it hurts to take a deep breathe in then that's probably it. Hopes this helps.
    LumberJill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 06:46 PM
    Yes, I just had a rib out of place this morning and the chiropractor snapped it back into place. The pain radiated down my upper left back and down the left side. The pain was excruiating. If it hurts to take a deep breathe in then that's probably it. Hopes this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rib out of place [ 22 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I went to my doctor on Friday and I have chest pains he told me that I could have a rib out of place.I was wondering if any one has had the same problem and if so what would all the symptoms be for a rib out of place?I would guess that if you take a deep breath that it hurt...

Rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

On my left side I have been having pain in my ribs. It actually feels like it right under my ribs. There is one spot that feels sore. It was a mild pain for about a year and I thought I was just sleeping on my side wrong. It has been getting worse and now on my right side in the same spot as my...

Pain in lower back moving to the front [ 11 Answers ]

I was just at dinner and I had to tell my husband to hurry because I couldn't sit still my pain was to bad. Once I got home I lied down and it got a bit better but not much, so I had a shower and that did help, but now I am sitting up strait again and my lower back is still in pain and my lower...

Right rib pain [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is under my right breast and down to the middle on my right side... they checked my gall bladder and it was fine. I am always sick to my stomach at times in my sleep if I roll over on my right side I wake up screaming and then I start to vomit. Went to the er yesterday and the doctor told...

Rib and back pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have been sick since Feb 07 with at the time what I thought was the flu. (no vomiting or diharea - extreme body ache, weakness and fever). Since I have had extreme tenderness in my lower back on both sides of my spine approximately where my ribcage ends and up my spine. I feel constant soreness...

View more questions Search