Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PinkRoses36 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2010, 11:27 PM
    It only visits once in a while, am I haunted
    During September is when it was really bad, with the... seeing fulll bodied figure of a person, black shadow, but I could make out the hair. And, the fuzzy shadowy figures...
    But, during October, is where I got pushed against the wall, while laying on the bed alone. And rubbed against my back side when no one was there.
    And sometimes I hear noises in the room when my daughter and I are the only ones in there, and she's asleep.
    But lately, December and January, nothing. I'm wondering if I'm haunted. I think things were more stressful during October and September, but occasionally me and my boyfriend have arguments still.. but nothing happens.
    TrayRenee Posts: 14, Reputation: -4

Jan 27, 2010, 11:44 PM

Paranormal activity is everywhere, Many just choose not to see it. From this I do not think you, yourself is haunted. However, Have you ever researched the history on your residence ? Has anyone passed away there ? If so, Was it due to unnatural causes such as murder ? There must be a reason for these noises & what not. If you still feel that it is you after doing some research take you & your daughter to a hotel for the weekend or something, More then one night. If the paranormal activity proceeds then you could look into an exorcism or search for blessing from your nearest church.
    ronarrowman Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:55 PM

If you (lets say) are haunted, than whatever is haunting you will follow you to any hotel, because it would be haunting YOU. I do agree with TrayRenee though on researching the history of your residence or maybe even your neighborhood. Negative Spirits are very attracted to negative energy. So.. . With that, the more you and your boyfriend argue, the more this thing will probobly hang around. You need to get your house cleansed. If that doesn't work than you need to take TrayRennes advice and look into an exorcism or search for blessings from your nearest church.
    PinkRoses36 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2010, 03:04 PM

Okay, well let me tell u something, things happened when I moved from here to another city to rent a room, it IS following me. Things used to happen in the place I used to live in before this tooo... I think I am haunted.
    But u two might be right, about the things that happened here,
    Because, I found out recently.. after posting my question... that paranormal stuff happened in that room to my boyfriends' friend who stays here... before we even came. We COULD have more than one haunting here...
    Reason: I get good touches from the ghost... then I get mean ones... then I get sexual ones...
    I have a picture with my daughter and son and an orb... single orb next to my daughters' head... I know (pretty sure) it's my mom letting us know she's protecting us from whatever it is...
    But also, my boyfriend just had a very vivid dream last night. I'll put that on another question post.. but you guys might be right... but slightly wrong... something is following me because it's happened in 3 places now...
    But I know, you're going by what I wrote.. sometimes I don't write it all, thinking everyone knows already.
    I will be more descriptive.
    Thank you for answering... responding to my questionl
    Look for my new one... it freaked me out... not knowing is raising curiosity in me... but knowing is fearing me greatly... I'm kind of scared now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about visits [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question that I keep getting different answers for. If I have sole custody of my son do I have to let the father see him? He never completed the parenting class required for our divorce what can I do about this? He was given visitation but only wants him if he doesn't have plans.will I be...

Family visits [ 3 Answers ]

I rarely get visits from my adult children. I know they had jobs and their own lives now. If they would visit once a month I would make myself content with that. I am a good mother. Does anybody feel like they don't see their adult kids enough?

How many doctor visits? [ 2 Answers ]

How many doctors visits do you have when your pregnant? I mean if there are no complications, what is the standard number? Every month?

Deny visits. [ 7 Answers ]

Only question I have is. Custody has been filled and starting the process, Am I allowd to deny my little guys mom visitation due to her being a flight risk. She might take him and disapeer. She usually has him but I'm thinking of when I get him this weekend to keep him until the court day. ...

Probation visits [ 3 Answers ]

Has any body hear about probation asking some body for a urine sample in a home visit, I am in New York state

View more questions Search