Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treezuk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 04:09 AM
    Advice on face shape and cut
    I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look better.

I hope this makes sense.

Teresa :)

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...ICEPICTURE.jpg PIC TAKEN JULY 2005

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...k/74b9861b.jpg PIC TAKEN APRIL 2006 ( Grown out Style)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 15, 2006, 11:20 PM
    You will look good in almost any hairstyle. You can pull off a short, long, straight or wavy look. I also think that long layers will look nice on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot feeling in face [ 31 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever has hot flushes in their face, like JUST the face, not any other part of the body. I have these quite often, to the point where I have to put a cold cloth or even ice on my face to feel better. There's no redness on my face when it happens, and no sweating....

Excercises and diet to get in shape [ 1 Answers ]

What excersices can I do to help me get into shape and look good and what sort of diet can I go on where I don't ave to eat veg because I do not like them

Redmarks on my face [ 1 Answers ]

I got this red tape mark on my face after I taped my mouth, the tape mark goes across my mouth, the problem is that it's notgoing away. Please tell mehowto remove the redtape mark.

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

Shape of planet orbits [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the shape of most planet's orbits elliptical?

View more questions Search