Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jl91509 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 03:08 PM
    How do I help my body to get strong & healthy enough for a baby?
    I have 12 more days of taking active BC, I've been taking Loestrin 24 for a couple years now, but I have decided to stop taking it after this month because Me and My Fiancé with our families loving support have decided that we are going to finally try to conceive. Unfortunately Since I have P.C.O.S. I know trying to have a child is not going to be easy, I want to do everything I possibly can to try to get my body as healthy and strong as possible to try and lessen the risks and complications I may face throughout a pregnancy. There are a lot of challenges that come with trying to conceive for someone with P.C.O.S. especially with ovulation, But also being off BC can actually put me at risk of more cysts showing up on my ovaries. So I need anyone that could possibly recommend anything that might help me to get my body physically prepared and strengthen the chance of me actually conceiving and hopefully carrying a healthy baby full term. I want to try and eliminate any risk factors for complications, so please any recommendations from experiences of pregnancy & infertility will help me out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 03:38 PM

Very simply...

Eat healthy, avoid tobacco and alcohol and begin to take prenatal vitamins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You want to lose Body Fat the Healthy way? Come here! [ 7 Answers ]

I would first like to say to you lads and ladies that saying "I want to lose 5 pounds" or "lose weight" is VERY Misleading. What you should be saying is "I want to lose FAT." This is because your "Weight" does not JUST consist of Fat! Actually.. most of your weight comes from Bone Mass, Body parts...

How to gain a healthy body? [ 3 Answers ]

I am so worried that I am very thin... I am 18 years old. I want your suggestion that how to gain a healthy body without spending a lot of money. Please suggest. You can put your suggestions to my email address [email protected] you.

Whole body skin lightening without using hydroquinone or other strong chemicals. [ 3 Answers ]

About two years ago I started using Palmers skin success cream on my face as a way to get rid of acne and clear up my face in general. What I didn't know was that it can actually make your face lighter if used too much. I found out too late and since I have been using Palmers Skin Success products...

View more questions Search