Sep 19, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Enjoy!!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Hopefully it doesn't disappoint
    eaca1234 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2007, 04:08 PM
    I just about a Nikon Coolpix- very nice camera, 7.1 mp- for $120. I have had a camera in the same line before, with 4.0 mp that took great pictures, so I am really looking forward to using this new one.
    There are also fairly inexpensive new Olympus cameras out for the holiday season around the same price range with 7+ mp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you recommend a Camera to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a digital camera that takes pictures very quickly without a delay time. Ex: If I throw my dog a ball I want to be able to see almost EVERY movement it takes for him to catch it instead of getting one picture and then missing the shot due to the delay Can you recommend a...

Digital Camera [ 4 Answers ]

I know this "forum" is about computers but I wanted to ask a question about a digital camera so hopefully someone can help me. I want to buy a DIGITAL CAMERA that can take multiple pictures at once... I hate waiting for it to take the picture wait for the flash show the picture and then reset to...

Kodak Camera [ 1 Answers ]

I've been using a kodak easy share camera for over a year and just received a new kodak easy share camera. Do I need to uninstall the software for the old camera before installing the software for the new camera?

View more questions Search