Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Pudding pops?
    OK I know this is silly, but humor me for a few minutes...

I NEED to find pudding pops... you know those fancy little ice cream delicacies they used to serve as a treat in the cafeteria... the chocolaty/vanilla swirled goodness that melted in your mouth... Does anyone know where you can find these things? I have checked Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, Valumart... im lost. :(
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 11:02 AM
    The wal-marts down here in Tn recently started carring the Jell-o Pudding Pops again.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Yummmmmmm, I loved pudding pops. I live on the east coast and last summer I was craving them and searched everywhere and never found them. I wonder if they stopped making them?
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
    They did and I heard they were back, but I can't find them... maybe I just need to wait a little longer... we're a little slower here in Kentucky-land :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Really... hmmm I'll guess I'll to go searching this weekend.

Sometimes on their websites they list where they can get it...
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Lol I live near the Ken-ducky border and I seen them in the Wal-Mart there. They sell out fast though. Sometimes you can also ask the store for special orders and or the contact of the supplier.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Popsicle Product Locator

Here is the store locator

Maybe your going to have to bribe a stock boy!
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:13 AM
    LOL... my pregnant butt bribing a stockboy?. that will happen... LOL... but Ill fight for my craving. LOL... thanks all!
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I'd work that pregnancy in your favor if it was me I would go to the store manager and just tell him "I'm pregnant and normally I'm able to satisfy all my pregnancy cravings here however (here's where you start crying) I really want pudding pops...the baby clearly needs something thats only found in pudding pops....you're killing my baby but not getting me pudding pops" then you just dissolve into a big mess until people all are paying attention and the store manager is flustered and red and finally agrees to give you a case...
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:32 AM
    PMSL!! You are a trip... lol... I don't think I could do it without laughing... LOL
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Lol I have to spread some reputation around before I can give you anymore GlindaofOz but that was a great answer
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Just imagine everyone in the store tsk-tsking "that man made a pregnant woman cry"
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    LOL... too funny. You just made my day, glinda. Thanks.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 3, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Try to make it yourself. Just buy a pack of popsicle sticks and the pudding cups. Stick the popsicle stick in the pudding cup and freeze.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light switch pops [ 6 Answers ]

On occasion, I will turn on a light switch and it will make a slight pop (not loud at all but you can hear it). It doesn't happen all the time, actually it doesn't happen all that often. What causes this? Just curious if this is normal or if its something to be concerned about. Thanks!

Laptop pops-up rvhost.exe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Laptop Pops-up With Rvhost.exe Each Time I On The It, Help Me How To Remove It. Thanks,

Windows installer pops up [ 2 Answers ]

When I start windows xp windows installer pops up and starts sonic activation module. If I say cancel, it starts again,and it is continuous.. how to stop this :confused:

GFI Breaker pops [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 20a gfi breaker that keeps popping.as soon as i flip it on ,it pops.we have had a lot of rain.need help please

Lemon layer pudding [ 2 Answers ]

I just had to share this with you guys ben bought lemons last week for no apparent reason and I couldn't think what to do with them until this afternoon when I was thinking about my nanna and what she would do and bam lemon layer pudding I'm drooling at the thought of it and will be making a batch...

View more questions Search